- 200g organic sausages or lean beef mince
- 1/3 cup of blackcurrants
- 1/3 cup of diced walnuts
- Squeeze the sausage mince out of the sausages cases and into a bowl. Discard the cases.
- Dice the walnuts with a knife to approximately ¼ of their original size.
- Add the blackcurrants and walnuts to the sausage mince and mix through with your hands to make sure they are evenly distributed.
- Shape the mince onto baking paper into 8cm sausage shapes, on a baking tray.
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes or until cooked all the way through
- Serving suggestion is as pictured, on turmeric basmati rice with a tomato chilli relish.