One or more of the following applies to your membership.
- By choosing the 'Uber Shape Family' package, we ask for 1-year commitment. By making that commitment, it allows us to give you the best service we can. It also will keep you accountable, allowing you to achieve the best results. This package includes; unlimited training and access to all classes. There is ongoing no contract after the 52 weeks for this membership, We ask for two weeks notice to leave.
- By choosing the ‘ Personal Training' packages, you will negotiate the terms and conditions with your trainer depending on the package you choose
- By choosing the 'Nutritional consults' you will decide what consult you will be having prior to sitting down with your trainer. 15-minute consult will contain less detailed information then the 30-minute consult option. It is recommended to have a nutritional consult fortnightly to see optimal results.
- By choosing the 7-day trial, you have free access to all our services. After the 7 days, you can purchase a membership that suits you best.
Uber Shape Agreement
- Product availability
Uber Shape reserves the right to remove these products at any time while honouring any contract we have with an existing member.
- Waiver form
You agree to sign a waiver form with Uber Shape.
- Corporate Rate
To obtain the corporate rate, a minimum of 3 people from the same business must be members with us at the same time. Corporate members are not eligible for discounts applied to Contract or Upfront options. They will have the same eligibility for suspensions and cancellations.
- Paying for memberships
Membership fees are paid weekly or fortnightly, by direct debit from a bank account or credit card, as outlined under Membership Options.
- Meeting Your Responsibilities
You must make sure:
- there is enough money in your account on the payment day
- you tell us if you are transferring or closing your account at least 72 hours before the next direct debit
- you tell us about any changes to your credit card, such as its expiry date or number, at least 72 hours before your subsequent debit
- What happens if your payment is declined or fails for any reason? Our Glofox payment system will retry the payment every 3 days. During this period you will not be able to book classes.
If you do not fully pay your fees on the due date, Uber Shape will suspend access to Uber Shape until any outstanding balance has been paid and you have given us your updated account details if they are required. Uber Shape will continue to debit your nominated account without notice until Uber Shape have received the total amount you owe Uber Shape. Uber Shape will make a reasonable effort to advise you on the status of the failed payments by letting you know beforehand by:
- phoning you or speaking to you within the Uber Shape studio
- writing to the email address, you provided
- For membership/s in your name, you must make sure that the payment method you choose remains valid for the length of your agreement. Including third-party accounts. If the details you give us fail, you are liable for all resulting fees. You should update your details, and you are obligated to complete your minimum term of payments.
- Can Uber Shape change your agreement?
Uber Shape may sometimes add to, change or remove our terms and conditions. This includes changing the opening and closing hours, the Uber Shape services and facilities and membership fees. Sometimes, Uber Shape may also close for refurbishment to improve the facilities. If this substantially reduces our ability to provide our service to you, Uber Shape will reduce your membership fees accordingly on a pro-rata basis.
The most up-to-date terms and conditions always apply. Uber Shape will give you at least 28 days’ notice of any changes. If Uber Shape does not fulfil our obligations to you, you may be able to cancel your membership. Unless the law states otherwise, you won’t have any other claim against us if this happens.8. Can Uber Shape increase your fees.
- Uber Shape reserve the right to increase your fees only at any time after your agreement has ended. Uber Shape will make a reasonable effort to tell you about this at least 28 days beforehand by writing to the address you last gave us (which may be an email address). Uber Shape will consider that you have received our letter or email on the second business day after it is sent. Where Uber Shape has made a reasonable effort to let you know about a fee increase, you authorise us to increase any debits from your nominated account.
- Suspensions and Cancellations
We understand that from time to time you may not be able to train due to holidays, rest periods, becoming sick or injured or wish to cancel your membership altogether. The following rules apply to suspensions and cancellations:
- Memberships may be suspended depending on your chosen membership
- Pro-rata suspensions are not allowed (i.e. outside of the normal weekly or
fortnightly billing cycle)
- Sickness/Injury resulting in not being able to train for the remainder of the contract (must provide Doctors certificate)
- Use of your image
You agree to allow Uber Shape Training to take a video or photo to use for promotional purposes from time to time.