Zucchini balls, what a delicious recipe. Great for breakfast, lunch, dinner or a snack in between! Zucchini is a very flexible low carb ingredient we love to use as filling in our recipes.
- 3 medium zucchinis grated ( let it sit for 10 minutes then squeeze out the excess juice with a few paper towels- )
- 1 finely chopped shallot
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup of coconut flour
- salt n pepper to season
- Option 2 for spicing it up, 1t paprika, 1t tomato paste + a pinch of salt & pepper.
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
2. Add your spices and salt n pepper with eggs in a bowl.
3. Add the eggs to the zucchini and mix until combinedSift the coconut flour into the mix with the shallot and stir.
4. Sift the coconut flour into the mix with the shallot and stir.
5. Take spoonfuls of the mixture and mould into bite-size balls.
6. Place on a lined baking tray and into the oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
Happy cooking! We hope you enjoy these as much as we did 🙂