- I Organic Egg (beaten)
- 2 Cups Shredded Zucchini (all juice squeezed out)
- 1/3 Cup Coconut flour or Almond meal (may need more depending on the amount of juice from the zucchini)
- Organic Butter (for cooking)
- 1/3 Spring Onion
- Shave the zucchini with a julienne peeler (or normal peeler then slice thinly making thin and skinny strips) making sure you squeeze as much excess water out of the zucchini as possible then leave on a paper towel to absorb anymore.
- Add your flour of choice, the beaten egg and spring onions into a bowl.
- Make into firm flat fritters at your desired size.
- Fry in a good amount of butter, make sure they are fully cooked on that side before you try to flip or they will break.
- Cook on the other side.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
See our #1 Post Workout Meal!
Get Your Nutrition For Training Guide